Sunday, November 15, 2009

word of the day

You know what? Joy. That's what.

"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms--to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way." --Viktor Frankl
"It is this spiritual freedom--which cannot be taken away--that makes life meaningful and purposeful." --Viktor Frankl
"There must be more to happiness than everything going right in your life."
"In your life there have to be challenges. They will either bring you closer to God and therefore make you stronger, or they can destroy you. But you make the decision of which road you take." --Elder F. Enzio Busche
"Life wasn't meant to be endured, but enjoyed." --Elder Henry B. Eyring

I know my path. I know my goal. I know the end of this story. I'm on the winning team. And I know what my reward will be. With this knowledge, how can I be anything but joyful?

No comments: